International / Thailand Community

Dear member and visitors,
I am currently trying to remove the unwanted banners appearing on this site, please understand and give me time.
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dear member and visitors,
I am currently trying to remove the unwanted banners appearing on this site, please understand and give me time.
Admin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Thailand for tourists, expats and those who are not sure about their status..

2 posters

Rambling red shirt "Better times remembered"

WTF
    WTF

Rambling red shirt "Better times remembered" Empty Rambling red shirt "Better times remembered"

Post by WTF 5th May 2012, 2:08 pm

Better times remembered

May 5, 2012 1:00 am
    I remember the good old days of the red-shirt rallies: the merry banter in the square; the rallying cry; and especially the singing of the red-shirt anthem:

"The shirt we wear is brightest red, In support of old Square-head;

We don't care what he's done, For he has paid us every one!

And we shall play our part, For every shift's a hundred baht;

And we shall laud him every day, Just as long as he can pay!"

What fun we had. But those times have passed and the prime minister is sucking up to the elite. Our leader is swanning around the world. They nearly drowned us in the floods. Our Bt300 has gone back a year. The children's computer tablets are late and their teachers are too old to use them, so there is another excuse in the pipeline. I think we need to try again.

Rattled red shirt

Bangkok

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/opinion/Better-times-remembered-30181330.html?fb_comment_id=fbc_10150733550915952_24159026_10150736101900952#f3eddaefd4

========================================================

It's truly hard to believe these foreign morons are allowed to roam free in Thailand. confused
    Pat Angko
    Pat Angko

Rambling red shirt "Better times remembered" Empty Re: Rambling red shirt "Better times remembered"

Post by Pat Angko 5th May 2012, 2:31 pm

WTF wrote:Better times remembered

May 5, 2012 1:00 am
    I remember the good old days of the red-shirt rallies: the merry banter in the square; the rallying cry; and especially the singing of the red-shirt anthem:

"The shirt we wear is brightest red, In support of old Square-head;

We don't care what he's done, For he has paid us every one!

And we shall play our part, For every shift's a hundred baht;

And we shall laud him every day, Just as long as he can pay!"

What fun we had. But those times have passed and the prime minister is sucking up to the elite. Our leader is swanning around the world. They nearly drowned us in the floods. Our Bt300 has gone back a year. The children's computer tablets are late and their teachers are too old to use them, so there is another excuse in the pipeline. I think we need to try again.

Rattled red shirt

Bangkok

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/opinion/Better-times-remembered-30181330.html?fb_comment_id=fbc_10150733550915952_24159026_10150736101900952#f3eddaefd4

========================================================

It's truly hard to believe these foreign morons are allowed to roam free in Thailand. confused

Hmmm reading the same BS. I responded though. Pat Angko · Top Commenter · N/A
    Sorry Mr. Red, anyone with half a brain knew a multi-millionaire (amarti?) gets only rich by being dictatorial and definitely not "democratic" and will only "lead" the poor "oppressed" for his own gain. For you to think otherwise is exposing simplicity to a high degree. BTW I have a different memory, a more realistic one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBDm-jA3N80
    Reply · Like · Unfollow Post · 6 hours ago

Current date/time is 17th May 2024, 3:48 pm