International / Thailand Community

Dear member and visitors,
I am currently trying to remove the unwanted banners appearing on this site, please understand and give me time.
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dear member and visitors,
I am currently trying to remove the unwanted banners appearing on this site, please understand and give me time.
Admin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Thailand for tourists, expats and those who are not sure about their status..

Here you may call a spade a spade.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Here you may call a spade a spade. Empty Here you may call a spade a spade.

Post by Admin 5th August 2010, 8:31 pm

No rules, freedom of speech and opinion are paramount to a free mind. However, one exception, negative writing about the Thai Royal Family is not allowed as it will bring a jail term to the owner of this site. If you think it is acceptable that moderation of your freedom of expression is acceptable, look elsewhere.

We experience the universe through our five senses and the sixth one, also called gut feeling, combined with the total sum of our experiences in life, therefor you may assume, question, suspect and establish any of your feelings and ideas as you see fit as 95% of the people and time this is how we interact with the universe unless something is proven beyond doubt.

Freedom always comes with responsibility bear that in mind. Deliberately lying and producing false statements are rebutted and exposed.

This is a free discussion site, not a article or service sale site, therefore no spamming.

“If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all.”
    ― Noam Chomsky

Last edited by Admin on 29th March 2012, 6:07 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed opinion due to experience)

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 6:58 pm