International / Thailand Community

Dear member and visitors,
I am currently trying to remove the unwanted banners appearing on this site, please understand and give me time.
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dear member and visitors,
I am currently trying to remove the unwanted banners appearing on this site, please understand and give me time.
Admin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Thailand for tourists, expats and those who are not sure about their status..

You be the judge

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

You be the judge Empty You be the judge

Post by Admin 2nd August 2010, 10:36 am

By The Nation
    Published on August 2, 2010

When a novelist and a lawyer face off over who respects the truth more, or, to put it another way, who has a greater tendency to "lie about the truth", it's interesting enough. When that "truth" is about Thaksin Shinawatra, what we get is a classic showdown. Decide for yourself who to believe when Somtow Sucharitkul crossed swords with Robert Amsterdam last week over the latter's issuing of a 'White Paper: The Bangkok Massacres'.
    Is it a case of a novelist dreaming up an alternate political scenario? Or a lawyer doing what he does best - twisting facts to serve his big-money client and making the culprit out of the real victim?

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 2:06 am