International / Thailand Community

Dear member and visitors,
I am currently trying to remove the unwanted banners appearing on this site, please understand and give me time.
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dear member and visitors,
I am currently trying to remove the unwanted banners appearing on this site, please understand and give me time.
Admin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Thailand for tourists, expats and those who are not sure about their status..

PM's human errors not important: spokesman

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

PM's human errors not important: spokesman Empty PM's human errors not important: spokesman

Post by Admin 11th April 2012, 7:08 am

April 10, 2012 2:55 pm
    Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra should not be faulted over her human errors and critics of the government should focus on substance rather than petty issues, PM's spokesman Suranand Vejjajiva said on Tuesday.

Critics took Yingluck to task for an embarrassing mistake in referring to the "Malaysian president" instead of a prime minister during her weekly speech on Saturday. Her other mistake was the picture depicting she was using the mobile phone during the fenueral process of the late princess Benaratana on Monday. confused

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 5:56 am