International / Thailand Community

Dear member and visitors,
I am currently trying to remove the unwanted banners appearing on this site, please understand and give me time.
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dear member and visitors,
I am currently trying to remove the unwanted banners appearing on this site, please understand and give me time.
Admin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Thailand for tourists, expats and those who are not sure about their status..

WHO: Swine flu pandemic is over??? There never was one!!!

WTF
    WTF

WHO: Swine flu pandemic is over???  There never was one!!! Empty WHO: Swine flu pandemic is over??? There never was one!!!

Post by WTF 10th August 2010, 10:32 pm

WHO: Swine flu pandemic is over
    Published: 10/08/2010 at 08:19 PM

World Health Organisation director general Margaret Chan announced Tuesday the end of the swine flu pandemic, more than a year after it was declared.
    "The world is no longer in phase six of the pandemic alert. We are now moving into the post-pandemic period,'' Chan said in a telephone news conference.

"The new H1N1 virus has largely run its course,'' she added.

The top phase of the WHO's six tier pandemic alert scale corresponds to a pandemic, or global spread of a disease.
    The step followed advice given earlier Tuesday by the WHO's advisory emergency committee of 15 external scientists headed by Australian infectious diseases expert John Mackenzie.
    ==================================
    The big lie is over, there never died millions of people. Big pharma produced and sold millions which are now being destroyed. What a scam, someone pocketed all this TAX PAYERS money. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 11:29 am