International / Thailand Community

Dear member and visitors,
I am currently trying to remove the unwanted banners appearing on this site, please understand and give me time.
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dear member and visitors,
I am currently trying to remove the unwanted banners appearing on this site, please understand and give me time.
Admin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Thailand for tourists, expats and those who are not sure about their status..

A Man's Age Has No Limit

skippythai
    skippythai

A Man's Age Has No Limit Empty A Man's Age Has No Limit

Post by skippythai 1st January 2011, 6:00 pm

Joe and Sam, two elderly friends, met in the park every day to feed the pigeons, watch the squirrels and discuss world problems.

One day Joe didn't show up. Sam didn't think much about it and figured maybe he had a cold or something. But after Joe hadn't shown up for a week or so,

Sam really got worried. However, since the only time they ever got together was at the park, Sam didn't know where Joe lived, so he was unable to find out what had happened to him.

A month had passed, and Sam figured he had seen the last of Joe. But one day, Sam approached the park and -- lo and behold! --there sat Joe! Sam was very excited and happy to see him and told him so. Then he said, 'For crying out loud Joe, what in the world happened to you?'

Joe replied, 'I have been in jail.'

'Jail?' cried Sam. 'What in the world for?'

'Well,' Joe said, 'you know Susie, that cute little blond waitress at the coffee shop where I sometime go?'

'Yeah,' said Sam, 'I remember her. What about her?'

'Well, she filed rape charges against me; and, at 89 years old,

I was so proud that when I got into court - I pleaded 'guilty.'

'The damn judge gave me 30 days for perjury.

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 9:06 am