International / Thailand Community

Dear member and visitors,
I am currently trying to remove the unwanted banners appearing on this site, please understand and give me time.
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dear member and visitors,
I am currently trying to remove the unwanted banners appearing on this site, please understand and give me time.
Admin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Thailand for tourists, expats and those who are not sure about their status..

Smart Doctors!

skippythai
    skippythai

Smart Doctors! Empty Smart Doctors!

Post by skippythai 3rd November 2010, 1:23 pm

A doctor from Israel says: "In Israel the medicine is so advanced that we cut off a man's testicles; we put them into another man, and in 6 weeks he is looking for work."

The German doctor comments: "That's nothing, in Germany we take part of the brain out of a person; we put it into another person's head, and in 4 weeks he is looking for work."

A Russian doctor says: "That's nothing either. In Russia we take out half of the heart from a person; we put it into another person's chest, and in 2 weeks he is looking for work."

The Iranian doctor answers immediately: "That's nothing my colleagues, you are way behind us....in Iran ,we grabbed a person with no brains, no heart, and no balls....we made him President of Iran, and now.......the whole country is looking for work!!!!!!"

If you can't pronounce Ahmadinejad's name try saying this line with
    a southern accent with an attitude:
    "I'm a need a job" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 8:53 pm