International / Thailand Community

Dear member and visitors,
I am currently trying to remove the unwanted banners appearing on this site, please understand and give me time.
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dear member and visitors,
I am currently trying to remove the unwanted banners appearing on this site, please understand and give me time.
Admin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Thailand for tourists, expats and those who are not sure about their status..

Little Johnny Female unfriendly

skippythai
    skippythai

Little Johnny    Female unfriendly  Empty Little Johnny Female unfriendly

Post by skippythai 28th September 2010, 11:51 am

Little Johnny asked Mom what 2 words mean that kids at school were using...........Pussy and Bitch.
    Mom inhaled sharply, but then said: "Oh, that's easy. A pussy is a cat, like our little Chico . A bitch is a female dog, like our Sandy ."

"Thanks, Mom.."

He then found his Dad out in the garage.
    "Dad, the guys at school are using words I don't understand."

"What words, son?"

"Pussy and bitch. I asked Mom, but I don't think she told me the right meanings."

Dad said: "Son, never ask your mother about these things, ask me instead. Let me explain it like this."

He pulled a Playboy from his workbench, turned to the centerfold, drew a circle around the pubic area and said: "Son, everything inside the circle is pussy."

Okay, Dad. Then what's a bitch?"

Dad replied: "Everything outside the circle."
    Evil or Very Mad

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 5:17 am