International / Thailand Community

Dear member and visitors,
I am currently trying to remove the unwanted banners appearing on this site, please understand and give me time.
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dear member and visitors,
I am currently trying to remove the unwanted banners appearing on this site, please understand and give me time.
Admin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Thailand for tourists, expats and those who are not sure about their status..

Inner Peace

skippythai
    skippythai

Inner Peace Empty Inner Peace

Post by skippythai 20th September 2010, 12:07 pm

I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me yesterday, and we all could probably use more calm in our lives.

Some doctor on television this morning said that the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my house to see things I'd started and hadn't finished and, before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, a pockage of Prunglies, tha mainder of bot Prozic and Valum scriptins, the rest of the Chesescke an a box a choclets.

Yu haf no idr how bludy guod I feel rite now.

Plaese sned dhis orn to dem yu fee ar in ned ov iennr paece.
    Sleep

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 9:36 am