International / Thailand Community

Dear member and visitors,
I am currently trying to remove the unwanted banners appearing on this site, please understand and give me time.
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dear member and visitors,
I am currently trying to remove the unwanted banners appearing on this site, please understand and give me time.
Admin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Thailand for tourists, expats and those who are not sure about their status..

Alpine land deeds critic transferred

Pat Angko
    Pat Angko

Alpine land deeds critic transferred Empty Paying the price of courage

Post by Pat Angko 19th April 2012, 9:18 am

April 19, 2012 1:00 am
    Re: "Alpine land deeds critic transferred", News, April 18.

They say that true honour cannot be bestowed but earned. The ousted Land Department chief Anuwat Methiwiboonwut did earn respect and admiration from conscientious Thais for his steadfast and courageous recommendation for the return of monastic land. He now receives the penalty for his rightful act just five months before his retirement age.

I salute him for the recommendation and assure him of the many citizens who are grateful for what he did. He can carry this laurel with pride during his twilight years instead of counting his wealth with the attachment of shame and disgust from others.

Songdej Praditsmanont
    ==================================================================
    My thoughts exactly! Sad

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 11:12 pm