International / Thailand Community

Dear member and visitors,
I am currently trying to remove the unwanted banners appearing on this site, please understand and give me time.
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dear member and visitors,
I am currently trying to remove the unwanted banners appearing on this site, please understand and give me time.
Admin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Thailand for tourists, expats and those who are not sure about their status..

THE TOILET SEAT

skippythai
    skippythai

THE TOILET SEAT Empty THE TOILET SEAT

Post by skippythai 27th January 2011, 6:08 pm

Charlie's wife, Lucy, had been after him for several weeks to paint the
    seat on their toilet. Finally, he got around to doing it while Lucy was
    out. After finishing, he left to take care of another matter before she
    returned.

She came in and undressed to take a shower. Before getting in the shower, she sat on the toilet. As she tried to stand up, she realized that the not-quite-dry epoxy paint had glued her to the toilet seat. About that time, Charlie got home and realized her predicament.

They both pushed and pulled without any success whatsoever. Finally, in
    desperation, Charlie undid the toilet seat bolts. Lucy wrapped a sheet around herself and Charlie drove her to the hospital emergency room.

The ER Doctor got her into a position where he could study how to free her (Try to get a mental picture of this.). Lucy tried to lighten the embarrassment of it all by saying, "Well, Doctor, I'll bet you've never
    seen anything like this before." The Doctor replied, "Actually, I've seen lots of them. I just never saw one mounted and framed."

Laughing

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 8:17 pm