International / Thailand Community

Dear member and visitors,
I am currently trying to remove the unwanted banners appearing on this site, please understand and give me time.
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dear member and visitors,
I am currently trying to remove the unwanted banners appearing on this site, please understand and give me time.
Admin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Thailand for tourists, expats and those who are not sure about their status..

A Cameroon team working from Malaysia

WTF
    WTF

A Cameroon team working from Malaysia Empty A Cameroon team working from Malaysia

Post by WTF 6th November 2010, 7:02 pm

Unreal, but actually easy to spot because of greediness.
    My staff posted a Toyota Highlux truck on a website for selling cars. There was a request from a female who wanted to know the price and how to transfer the money. Wow, no bargaining, no car details just how much and "our shipping agent will pick up the car", please send your bank details. My staff really happy, wow so easy, no suspicion whatsoever.

Boss can you help sending an e-mail etc. sure, but I realised in a blink that this is a new variant on the Nigerian scam. This time no millions on your account but just a couple of 100K Baht.

The staff was disappointed but quickly understood the game. We requested a copy of a passport through the e-mail and yes. there she was a typical posed picture of a female, badly photoshopped, definitely NOT a passport picture. So now the game plan is as follows. We photoshop a picture of one of the Negro's Che Collins Fru and change the name and send it back thanking them friendly for playing but to stop now for we don't wanna play no more.

Pffttt all one can do I guess.

The list is much longer and even pictures are provided at Google Images.

Cameroon scammer Abomo Christian Serge, aka Serge Maintaine Olu - Presently in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Cameroon scammer, Matou Ngando Elvis, aka Arafat Debordo, aka Elvis Nibson, aka Cigar Champagnard - Presently in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Cameroon scammer Che Collins Fru, aka Don Collins - Presently in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Cameroon scammer Anicet Khan - Presently in Malaysia
    Cameroon scammer Njume Effilo, aka Mexes Victor - Possibly in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 7:17 am